Thursday, June 19, 2008

Quote of the Week

This is going to be a short post tonight but I wanted to get the QOTW out for everyone this week. This weeks entry is a shared award. It is shared by Dr Nussbaum, Jamie Koultonovich, and Julie Miller. All 3 said the following statement within the same week:

"You're damned if you do, you're damned if you don't."

Nussbaum on Hannah's bite, and the possibility of an ensuing HIV test for baby Clair: Well, you're "Damned if you do, and you're damned if you don't" I like to be on the safe side.

Koultonovich had another take on the expression. She used it when describing the hot weather they encountered in FLA while on vacation, and then the 95+ temps of last week. " We got back here and now it's hot as hel* here." [It's one of those "You're damned if you do, and your damned if you don't"type things.]

Julie Miller then used that same line 2 days later while Logan was getting his hair cut. "He wants it short, but I like it long." "It is the summer time I guess, and he has been begging me to get it cut." "I guess I'm Damned if I do, and damned if I don't."

3 people and 3 times in 1 Week most definitely wins the QOTW. Congrats to these 3 on their accomplishment. Good Luck to all next week!!

2 comments:

Todd said...

FYI, Dan Patrick used your QOTW, "You're damned if you do, you're damned if you don't," on his radio show today.

I was like, "Yes!"

emceeb said...

Awesome! I wonder if he read this blog...ok probably not since I can't even find it on the blogger search.

But still that's awesome.