Friday, February 2, 2007

It's a Girl!

The 1st post and it is a major announcement! Laura and I are having our second baby girl due in June. We just found out today what we are having, so the suspense is finally over. I'm very excited, and now we can continue on with the preparation of her new room!

Avery update: Lizzy is fine, word from the doctor revisit is that it is healing wonderfully. She had burnt her hand on a curling iron yesterday but is back to her normal self and we don't have to wrap her hand anymore. What a relief!!

I should note that now that I have this blog you will find out information about the goings on, and also some completely incoherent thoughts and maybe just maybe you will learn something or think, hey I like the way this guy thinks.. We shall see.

So much for the snow...1-3" try nothing. I want a job as a meteorologist, never have to worry about being right and hey you get to be on TV. You don't even have to sign up to get a "Weatherwatcher" umbrella either, I assume you can just take as many as you want.

I do want to touch on the Superbowl. I am thinking that the Colts will have their way with the Bears and win pretty easily. Something along the lines of 41-20. On a side not about the game, why in the world is Tank Johnson allowed to play? The man is under house arrest, and shouldn't even be a free man much less playing in this game. If any non celeb person had those charges against us we would be locked up for 5-10 years. The best thing is this guy is out at the clubs in Miami living it up. You know for sure he is packing, if you are going to the game and happen to see him down there on South Beach, DO NOT confront him.

No comments: