Monday, February 26, 2007

The Old Spice Test, And a Wasted Weekend

A wasted weekend it was. 36 hours of being sick is not fun, but sometimes it's a reality. Friday night I started feeling ill, and sure enough Saturday morning I was stuck with the stomach bug. While it's a nice start to what was to be the forthcoming "Summer Weight", I still wouldn't recommend it to anyone. What was I able to do on Saturday besides sleep and being sick? Well, I watched 3 movies, and a basketball game in which I cared nothing about. Seems like a lot of "wasted time"? Hence the wasted weekend title. It was mostly about Marty McFly, as they played Back to the Future 1,2, and 3 in succession. I only watched the 1st 2 and then managed to fall asleep for awhile sparing me the disaster that was B2TFIII. There will be no movie review for today because everyone has seen B2TF and Movie Review Monday will hopefully resume next week. Other then that what was to be a trip to Philly for the Villanova vs Rutgers game and the pick up of our new Jeep Laredo on Saturday were both foiled.

Today I took the Old Spice experienced man quiz: http://www.experienceoldspice.com/
It's a combination of sports, history, trivia, cars, general guys stuff. I actually fared pretty well. Not quite an experienced man though. Maybe in a few more years...Here is my badge to prove it:


1 comment:

Brett said...

Man, I scored a 74. I think the word sissy was somewhere on my badge. The "cuts of steak" machine-gun round did me in.